domingo, 29 de noviembre de 2009

Summons of shining ruins - ileun















Summons of shining ruins - ileun
Genre : Ambient, Electronica, Drone

Buy It!
Listen

01 Oido - Winter
02 Jimbo & Euna
03 Absolute Crying
04 Ileun
05 Sits Alone
06 Do Not Know Where to Go...Late Night Panic
07 Eyes Closed, Feels Light, Quiet..Quiet...
08 Enoshima - Summer


Download

This album is different from a usual SUMMONS album a little. I tried to see through the unknown smell, sign and feeling and I made an effort in order to exclude a lie from there thoroughly. Did I bring it close to truth? Everything was always already shining. Should I make music? The feeling of the bit of hope was awesome than that of the imagination. That was found at everywhere. On the way where I begin and walk. In a limited time. Break a mirror! You should see on the other side.. Offered to your smile.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario