jueves, 8 de abril de 2010

My Fun - Sound Journal Edits



















My Fun - Sound Journal Edits
Genre : Ambient, Electronic

Listen

01 – Part 1
02 – Part 2
03 – Part 3
04 – Part 4
05 – Part 5
06 – Part 6
07 – Part 7
08 – Part 8

Download

For the past few years I've kept an online sound journal where I've posted field recordings, improv sessions, late night vinyl loops, radio noises and basically any sound around me. For a while I've been trying to think of another way to present some of this work and decided to create a single full-length release featuring compositions made from these recordings.

Not really a greatest hits record or is it? Consider this free release as a thank you for the ongoing support of my work and The Land Of label.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario